Protecting Your Investment and Avoiding Costly Disasters
First Service Mechanical's planned maintenance services protects your investment in mechanical systems by extending the life of critical equipment and averting potential failures.
Each customized program takes into consideration your operational requirements to align with manufacturer design, operations, and maintenance recommendations. From there, our experienced technicians use the most modern maintenance systems in the industry to maximize efficiency and minimize equipment downtime.
Complete Equipment Maintenance Service
While performing equipment maintenance services for our clients, our HVAC technicians will:
- Determine the age, condition and design of systems in relation to industry standards
- Locate and identify potential failure points
- Repair or replace old, worn or problematic parts
- Look for opportunities to improve efficiency through incremental upgrades
- Maximize the reliability and performance of system controls and equipment
First Service Mechanical always follows industry guidelines, using best practices from leading organizations such as IFMA, BOMA, and the EPA. All parts and materials are sourced from our long-term connections with industry resources to provide the quickest and most cost-effective delivery and application.
Our goal is to help clients work within each components life cycle, while avoiding unnecessary system failures and large capital grade investments. All preventive maintenance programs are supported by our ability to provide emergency HVAC services 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.